Rozalyn began her career as in-house counsel for Cooper Industries, Ltd. Rozalyn then served as in-house counsel for Eaton Corporation and Nabors Industries. As a result, Rozalyn has extensive experience working closely with business executives on the issues that matter most to them in operating a business, including:
- Complex Commercial Transactions;
- Purchase and Sale Agreements;
- Terms and Conditions;
- Software Licenses;
- Independent Sales Representative and Distributor Engagements and Terminations; and
- Real Estate Purchases, Sales, Development, and Leases.
Rozalyn is skilled and experienced in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and understands that businesses require tailored, yet efficient counsel when handling transactions of all types. In addition, Rozalyn works with her clients to build customized systems (including form agreements) to allow her clients to operate more effectively and efficiently in day-to-day commercial transactions.
While at the University of Houston Law Center, Rozalyn served as an associate editor for the Houston Law Review. Rozalyn is also a member of the Order of the Barons and the Order of the Coif.
- Texas A&M University, B.A., magna cum laude
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., magna cum laude